Mr. Prater,
普拉特先生
I told myself I'd stop after 800 florins.
我本来想八百弗就够了
It's more than enough for me, so...
对我来说 足够了 所以
for the orphans, please.
这些请给孤儿们
No, certainly not.
当然不是
Would you like a hand with that, my darling? No, tart.
要帮忙吗 亲爱的? 不用
You paid a fair price there, sir.
您还价公道 先生
It'll drop if Admirals start popping up like daisies.
如果上将像雏菊一样多 就会跌价
If not, you will double it.
如果没有 你会价格翻倍
Next item on the stand,
竞标下一项
a single Alexandra bulb.
单色亚历山德拉球茎
Maria!
玛丽亚
Maria!
玛丽亚
Maria!
玛丽亚
Maria!
玛丽亚