That baby needs a drop of gin.
那个婴儿需要一滴杜松子酒
My own mother used to say...
我妈妈常说…
Do you know my prize mare is in foal,
我的头奖母马怀了马驹
and De Lesseps, the banker, has paid me a fee
而银行家德雷赛布 已支付我费用
to reserve the foal for him to buy
买下预留的马驹
for ten Admiral De Keys tulips when it's born.
十倍于上将·德·基斯郁金香 只要它产仔
Did you agree?
你同意吗?
Of course.
当然
It's free money.
这是白来的钱
What do you think, Cornelis?
你觉得呢 科内利斯?
I think De Lesseps must believe
我认为 德雷赛布必须相信
those tulips will be worth nothing...
那些郁金香将一文不值
...nothing by the time he'll get a prize foal for them.
头奖马驹不是什么时候都有的
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
When I left here, I thought, "Once is everything.
画完后我离开时 我想“一次便够
I can deny myself now."
永不再续”
But then I saw you again, and I thought, "No, twice.
但后来我又看到你了 我想“不 两次吧
Please, God, please twice."
求你 上帝 两次便好”
Let me look at you.
让我看看你
Don't move.
别动
No, Jan.
不 让
It will comfort me when you've gone.
你走了 我会宽慰