My little soldier's ready again.
我小战士又准备好了
Sophia...
索菲亚
Gone?
消失了?
How gone? Gone where?
怎么消失?去哪儿了?
Nobody knows.
没人知道
There's rumors he's gone to sea.
谣传他出海了
I really thought he loved me.
我真的以为他爱我
My poor Maria.
我可怜的玛丽亚
That's not all of it.
这不是全部
What is it?
又怎么了?
I'm going to have a baby.
我怀孕了
Did Willem know? No.
威廉知道吗? 不
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办?
Your family... In Friesland.
你的家人 在弗里斯兰
I'd die of shame.
我会因为羞愧而死
My father wouldn't have me in the house, anyway.
反正我爸爸也不会让我待在家里