Mary, where are you going?
玛丽 你去哪里
I think we should go our separate ways, Mel.
我想我们应该各走各的 梅尔
I thought I knew the Meh that I married,
我以为我了解我嫁的那个无聊
but maybe I don't.
但或许我并不了解他
But, Mary...
但是 玛丽…
This tunnel will help us avoid the Bots.
这个通道可以帮我们避开机器人
Thanks for helping us. It's really nice of you.
谢谢你帮助我们 你真好
NBD, dude. The truth is, you're helping me.
没什么 老兄 事实上 你们在帮我
Come on, let's move it. Why so slow?
快 快走 怎么这么慢
Hi five, stop. Why are you getting so close? What's with you? Back off.
击掌 停下 你离我这么近干吗 你怎么了 走开
Can't stop now. I'm having a sugar rush!
停不下来 我正在玩糖果奔跑
I'll go around you. If I stop moving, my heart's gonna explode!
我越过你吧 我要是停下来 心脏就会爆炸
Coming through, Jailbreak! Look out!
来了 越狱 小心
Hey! Watch it, Knuckle Butt!
嘿 看着点 指关节
I can't feel my face.
我感觉不到我的脸了
So, Jailbreak, back there you said I'm helping you.
越狱 你刚才说我在帮你
I've been trying to get past that firewall for months.
我这几个月都试图穿过防火墙
Come on, come on! The faster we get there, the faster I become a favorite!
快啊 快啊 我们越早到 我就越能早点成为最爱了
Look at me!
看看我
I just want to bounce out of here, get off the phone, and live on the cloud.
我只想离开这里 离开手机 生活在云端