Is that a tear on your cheek?
你的脸上是有一滴眼泪吗
It's my fault Gene is the way he is.
吉恩是这样 是我的错
I have other expressions, too.
我也有其它表情
I think they've just been buried away.
我想它们只是被埋葬起来了
But with Gene going missing and thinking I might have lost you, too...
但是吉恩失踪了 又想着我可能失去了你…
Mel. Why didn't you tell me?
梅尔 你怎么没早点告诉我
I didn't know myself.
我不了解自己
Right now, I'm so overwhelmed with passionate feelings for you.
现在 我充满了对你的热情
Mary, my love for you burns with the intensity
玛丽 我对你的爱燃烧得炽烈
of a redhot flame.
像是红色的火焰
I like that, Mel.
我喜欢这个 梅尔
Let's go find our son.
我们去找儿子吧
Together.
一起
We'll always have Paris, Mary.
我们永远都会拥有巴黎的 玛丽