So, you're a princess.
所以你是公主
I saw your little tiara. Very fancy.
我看见你的皇冠了 很漂亮
Is it true when a princess whistles,
是真的吗 公主吹哨的时候
birds fly down from...
鸟儿飞下…
That's what I said!
我就是这么说的
No, guys! That's a stupid myth!
不是的 那是个愚蠢的神话
What software version are we living in?
我们是生活在哪个软件版本里
Go read an ebook.
读读电子书吧
Jailbreak... Educate yourselves. Just look behind you. What the...
越狱… 增长点知识 看你后面 什么…
What is that?
那是什么
Smiler must have upgraded her Bots.
微笑一定升级了机器人
Let's get out of here before it...
我们走 趁它还没…
Hi, Gene. Remember me? Smiler.
嗨 吉恩 还记得我吗 微笑
I'm coming to you live from the amphitheater.
我在剧场里和你现场说话
Why don 't you come back to Textopolis and we can talk through our differences, okay?
为什么不回到短信之城 我们可以谈谈我们之间的问题呢
My friend here will escort you, all right?
我的朋友会护送你 好吗
I'm gonna see you soon, buddy. Bye, now.
很快见到你 兄弟 拜拜
We 're actually gonna delete him in front of everyone.
我们其实是会当着大家的面删除掉他
lt's still on!
还开着呢
It's still what?
还什么
Jiminy Sassafras!
真完蛋