Oh! You're jealous.
哦 你在妒忌
No! Ever since you started at the Opera, who are you trying to be?
才没有 你进巴黎歌剧院到底想干嘛
Mixing with this big, hairy asparagus?
就为了和这个一身毛的大蒜苗鬼混吗
You're so sad.
你真可悲
I could knock you out with one flick of my tiny finger,
我只要动动手指就能把你打晕
but that would make my finger dirty and smelly.
可这样会弄脏我的手指 洗都洗不干净
So, I'm dirty, but at least I don't spend my day in tights!
我是很脏没错 可是我从来不穿紧身裤
I can't believe this!
你们不要闹了
She is my muse.
她是我的女神
Yeah, well, she is my whatever-you-just-said, too,
是吗 那她也是我的女神
with knobs on, asparagus!
我们先认识的 你这个大蒜苗
Stop!
住手
You're both idiots!
你们两个白痴
OK. Well, goodbye, then.
好吧 那再会了
Well, goodbye.
再见
That is so low!
这招可真够阴险的