Leave it. Give it back.
干嘛 还给我
Silly me! I didn't throw it hard enough the first time.
我真傻 第一次丢的时候干嘛不用点劲儿呢
Don't make the same mistake.
同样的错误 别再犯第二回
Why are you leaving? Scared of being humiliated?
你这就走了?是怕被我羞辱吗?
Looks like you need more training.
我想你还需要多练练
You are nowhere near ready.
这一字马你开的挺吃力吧
I'm going to show you what a real dancer looks like.
是时候让你见识见识科班出身的专业芭蕾舞演员了
Are you sure about that?
原来你是专业芭蕾舞演员啊
Quiet!
闭嘴
Tonight these seats will be full.
今晚台下将坐满观众
Paris will be looking at me, adoring me!
他们都会为我的演出倾倒 崇拜我
Or not.
我看未必
I already told you!
我说过了
You are nothing. You will always be nothing!
你谁也不是 小耗子 你成不了什么角儿
Only one way to find out.
那只有试过才知道
Right here, right now.
就现在 就在这儿 敢接招吗
It's time for me to take it. I'm the boss right now...
我已接管舞台 成为主宰
Not gonna fake it. Not when you go down
别想自欺欺人 跪下看好
Cause this is my game. And you better come to play
这盘游戏是我坐庄 你尽可一试
'I used to hold my freak back. Now I'm letting go
我曾屏息以待 今朝放手一搏
I make my own choice.
我意已决
Oh, my God! BATTLE!
哦 我的天哪 对决开始了!