Because it's always been a part of my life.
因为跳舞一直是我的梦想 是生命的一部分
It was there with my mom when I was a baby,
我还在襁褓中就和妈妈一起跳舞
and it's here now, thanks to Odette.
而现在我有了奥黛特
It allows me to live, to be myself.
我爱跳舞 舞蹈让我的人生有了意义
She should dance.
让她跳好了
That was very honest, Miss Le Haut, and brave.
勒奥小姐 你既诚实又勇敢
You have a future at the Opera, if you wish it.
若你仍愿意留在我的剧团里 我将非常欢迎
Felicie, tonight, you dance 'The Nutcracker'.
菲丽西 今晚的《胡桃夹子》将由你来演
Great job.
恭喜你了
Well done, my sweetness!
做的太棒了 我的小甜心们
OK. Bravo, bravo. Oh, bravo!
精彩绝伦
Yes! Yes!
太好了
Voilà!
完成了
I call them Pigeon Wings!
这就是第三代“鸡翼”
Wow! Great!
哇 真棒
But I'm not sure I want to test them.
不过我不是很想试用它
Live dangerously, Matty!
有点冒险精神好不好 马汀
I promise you they will almost certainly work.
我可以向你保证它能基本正常地运行