Hello?
喂
Hey. It's Craig Fisher.
你好 克雷格·费舍
Hey! Craig.
嗨 老克
What's going on?
出啥事了
Is everything okay? Did someone die? What?
你那边都好吗 谁死了 啥
No. No, nobody died.
没没没 谁都没死
Well, you sounded kind of weird on your...
好吧 你刚才留言听起来
on your message, and you said it was urgent, so I...
有点奇怪 又说有什么要紧事 我才
No, no, no, no. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...
不是 不是 对不住 不是那个意思
No. It's just, I'm up here at Cambridge with, uh, my son,
是这样 我和我儿子在坎布里奇
and we're looking at Harvard,
在看哈佛大学
and he had an interview, or was supposed to,
他来面试 本来是来面试
at the admissions office, and someone...
在那个招生办 结果
messed up over there, so, um...
事情搅和了
Uh, you know what?
呃 你等一下
Uh, hang on a second. I'm in a restaurant.
先别挂 我在饭馆
Hey. Yeah.
喂 还在吗
So, anyway, I heard that you, uh,
是这样 我听说你
teach a class there.
在哈佛有课