Oh, they're here.
哦,他们来了
Oh, where is it? It's here somewhere.
哦,在哪里?就在这附近的
Alan, where is it? Where's what?
艾伦,它在哪里? 什么在哪里?
Mummy's here! Of course Mummy's here.
妈咪在这里! 妈咪当然在这里
You're going to live here. This is your new home.
你要住在这里,这里是你的新家
Yes. But I didn't know they were going to live in it too.
没错,但我不知道他们也会住在这里
Well, I say, Billy Moon, this is an unexpected pleasure.
比利穆恩,这真是一个惊喜
Have you come to see my woods?
你是来看我的森林的吗?
Are they really your woods?
真的是你的森林?
Oh, yes. As far as the eye can see.
哦,对,你两眼能看到的地方都是
Well, a bear does feel more at home in the woods amongst the wild animals.
熊跟野生动物一起在森林里才更自在
Are there really wild animals?
这里有野生动物?
I can't continue this conversation till we've been properly introduced.
我们得先自我介绍,然后再继续交谈
I'm Billy Moon and you're Teddy Bear.
我是比利穆恩,而你是泰迪熊
Edward Bear, if you don't mind.
你不介意的话,叫我爱德华熊
I don't like that name.
我不喜欢那个名字
Mummy will help us think of a new one.
妈咪会帮我们想一个新名字
You do know it was me talking, not the bear?
你知道说话的是我,不是熊吧?
I was just playing, you see.
我只是在演戏
Yes. I was just joining in.
对,我只是在配合
Of course. Silly of me.
当然,我真傻