You want to sit in the front?
你想坐前面吗
I don't think that's possible, is it?
我觉得那不太可能吧 不是吗
I suppose if I took out the front seat...
我想如果把前座拆掉的话...
Wait for me! Wait for me!
等等我 等等我
Careful!
小心点
Hi, there, little one. Ought to be shot.
嘿 看着点 小家伙 小心被射到
Robin's amazing, isn't he?
罗宾真神奇 不是吗
Mum, Mum, I'm going in to bat.
妈妈 我要去击球了
Oh, are you? Brilliant. You go get them.
是吗 太棒了 快去给他们点颜色瞧瞧
Lucy walked out a month ago now.
露西已经走了一个月了
It's been a long time coming, I suppose.
接下来一定会很难熬 我想
Rory, I'm so sorry. That's rather rough on you.
罗里 我很抱歉 你肯定很难受
Life's a shitty business, isn't it?
生活就是这么操蛋 不是吗
There you are, trying to get on with life,
你正想着好好生活
and then, out of nowhere, crack,
然后灾难从天而降
everything comes tumbling down.
一切都毁了