Yep, you're right.
你说得对
And I will get over it. I know I will get over it,
不过我会看开的 我知道我总有一天会看开的
but it's just going to take time,
只是这需要点时间
and at the moment, I just need a bit of...
现在我只需要一点点...
It's a six!
六分
Yes! Yes!
太好了
Dad! Dad, did you see that?
爸爸 爸爸 你看见了吗
Well done, Jonathan! A six!
干得好 乔纳森 六分
So?
感觉如何
Did you enjoy that?
你享受吗
You were surrounded by admirers.
被爱慕者包围的感觉
Yes, as were you.
是啊 就跟你一样啊
Me? Yeah.
我 是啊
Rory Stewart for one.
比如说罗里·斯图尔特
Oh, Rory.
哦 罗里啊
Lucy's really messed him about.
露西真是伤透了他的心
I feel so sorry for him.
我很同情他
He says he spends his evenings alone watching television.
他说他晚上独自一人看电视
I suppose he'd like you to relieve his loneliness.
他肯定希望你能帮他赶走孤独
Well, I'm not going to.
我才不会呢
You can if you want to, darling.
只要你想就可以 亲爱的
You're giving me permission, are you?
你是在给我许可吗