Fine. When will you be back? I'm not coming back.
好,你什么时候回来? 我不回来了
You're not coming back. Fine.
你不回来了,很好
I know you, Blue, you're a writer.
我了解你,布鲁,你是一个作家
If you don't start writing properly soon, you'll be unbearable.
如果你不很快地开始写作 你会让人无法忍受
Write and I'll come back. If you don't, then I shan't.
你写我就回来,不然我就不回来
What about Billy? What about Billy?
那比利怎么办? 什么比利怎么办?
You'll have to take him with you.
你得把他一起带上
Boys are not interested in wallpaper.
男孩子不会对墙纸感兴趣
They're not interested in being quiet either.
他们也不会对保持安静感兴趣
Perhaps if Ma'am is going to London...
也许如果夫人去伦敦的话
...we could both come and I could take him to the zoo?
我们可以一起去,我带他去动物园?
Christopher Robin, allow me to introduce you to my older brother, um...
克里斯托弗罗宾 允许我让你介绍我的哥哥
Winnie, apparently.
显然,他叫维尼
Winnie.
维尼
That's a girl's name.
那是女孩的名字
Well, our mother would have preferred a girl.
我们的母亲本想要一个女孩的
I should think if you look like that,
我想你如果象是那样
you can call yourself whatever you like.
你可以随便叫什么名字
So fierce.
如此凶猛
Edward Bear is not really going to grow up like that, is he?
爱德华熊不会长成那样,对吧?
Goodness no. He's going to stay little forever.
当然不会,他永远都会是一只小熊
Like my boy.
就象我的儿子一样