This is bloody marvelous.
这也太棒了
Do you feel safe?
你感觉安全吗
I feel bloody terrified. Ah...
我吓死了
My name is Dr. Clement Aitken.
我是克莱门特·艾特肯医生
I'm the Director of the Disability Research Foundation.
残疾人研究基金会会长
In this country,
在这个国家
there are hundreds of severely disabled patients
有数百名重度残疾病人
currently living their entire lives in hospital beds.
一生都在医院病床上度过
Worldwide, there are thousands.
全世界范围内 有数千人
Do you think they like that?
你们觉得他们喜欢这样吗
If you want to get out, give me a shout!
如果你们想出去的话 喊一嗓子
How many thousands worldwide?
全世界有几千我这样的人
Oh, tens of thousands, maybe more.
上万人 或许更多
No one's ever believed it's possible to live as you do.
没人相信他们能像你一样活着
Well, we should show them.
那我们应该展示给他们看