What do you want now, Robin, a world tour?
你又想干什么 罗宾 周游世界吗
Well, there is a European conference coming up in Germany
事实上 德国马上要开一个欧洲会议
for severely disabled living.
就是关于重度残疾病人的生活的
All the socalled key experts will be there.
各种所谓的专家都会出席
Oh my giddy aunt! If only they could see you...
我的天啊 他们要是看到你的话...
I think he should be in hospital. No?
我觉得他该待在医院吧 你说呢
You're quite right. No.
我觉得你说得对
You did check we'd be able to fit
你有没有查过 这里能不能
the wheelchair in, didn't you, Bloggs?
让轮椅通行 布洛格斯
Yes, of course, I did. What do you take me for?
当然可以 你以为我是干什么的
Thank God for that. I know.
谢天谢地 我知道
I never thought we'd actually make it... Oh, sorry.
我没想到我们真的会来... 抱歉
Oh, sorry. No, it was probably my fault.
抱歉 我的错
Pull out, pull out. Let's pull out, that's it.
后退 后退 就这样
You're not gonna do it. That's not gonna go through.
不可能的 进不去的
Right. Whose fault's this, then?
好吧 这是谁的错呢
I think we're going to struggle here.
我觉得我们有麻烦了
Sorry, I didn't know I was supposed to measure the doors.
抱歉 我不知道连门框都得量