And when they find out Winnie is real?
当他们发现维尼是真的会怎样?
We can't call him Winnie in the book, because Winnie is a girl's name.
我们不能在书里叫他维尼 因为那是一个女孩的名字
No. It's a bear's name.
不,那是熊的名字
It's different for bears. Nou says.
熊跟人不同,诺说过的
I like names with "the."
我喜欢带有定冠词的名字
William the Conqueror,
征服者威廉
Richard the Lionheart,
狮心王理查
Joanna the Mad.
疯女胡安娜
You made her up.
那是你胡编的
I certainly did not. She was the queen of Spain.
当然不是,她曾是西班牙女王
Winnie the Bear.
维尼熊
Everyone knows he's a bear already.
大家都已经知道他是熊
He wasn't called Richard the King, was he? Or Billy the Moon.
人们又不是叫他理查王,或者比利月
But you're not the moon.
可你并不是月亮
Christopher the Robin.
克里斯托弗 知更鸟
I'm not a robin either.
我也不是知更鸟
What will you call me in the book?
你会在书里叫我什么?
Not Billy Moon because that's what we call you. It'll be confusing.
不会是比利穆恩 因为那是我们叫你的名字,会混淆
But if I'm really in the book.
可是如果我真的出现在书里的话
Christopher Robin, then...
那么就叫你克里斯托弗罗宾
...because it's your real name, but it's not who you really are.
因为那是你的真名,却不是真正的你