Hello?
喂?
The Evening News wants to put Winnie on the front page.
《晚报》想要把维尼放上头版
Yes, that'd be fine.
好,没问题
Yes, I think so.
是,我确定
They're not for you, sir.
不是写给你的,先生
They're nearly all for Master Christopher.
基本上都是写给克里斯托弗先生的
I see that.
明白了
I wonder if I might ask, sir, if in future...
我在想,先生,以后
...you couldn't come to the post office and collect them?
能否请你来邮局取信?
Only there being so many, it's hard to keep my balance.
实在是太多了,我的自行车难以平衡
Of course.
好的
Oh, thank you, sir.
谢谢你,先生
For Christopher Robin.
这是给克里斯托弗罗宾的
But I'm not really Christopher Robin.
可我并不是真的克里斯托弗罗宾
For the animals then.
那就给动物们
But they don't eat chocolate.
可它们不吃巧克力
I do, though. And so does Nou.
可是我吃,诺也吃
Who is Nou?
诺是谁?
She's Nanny.
是保姆
Nanny is real too?
保姆也是真的?
Of course she's real.
她当然是真的