I was also told that Vincent got the gun from your place.
我还听说 文森特的枪是从你们店里拿的
What?
什么
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
We don't even have a gun.
我们家根本没有枪
Gachets housekeeper told me you did.
加歇的女管家告诉我说 你们有枪
No.
没有
Father used to own one once, but
我父亲以前是有一把 但...
he didn't reckon he'd need it here in Auvers, so he sold it.
他觉得在奥维尔用不上 所以就卖掉了
Before Vincent was shot?
在文森特自杀之前吗
Yes.
对
We didn't have it than,
后来枪就不在了
and don't you go spreading that squawking hen's gossip.
你别出去乱传那个长舌妇的八卦了
This came for you.
这信是给你的
It says that you've lost your job.
信上说你被解雇了
So you're not Good for credit.
所以我们不能继续给你赊账了