Room for one more at your fire?
可以在你的火炉边腾个地儿吗
You look like you've had a day of it.
看来你这一天不太好过啊
The Ravoux girl deprived me of my roof for the night.
拉乌旅馆那丫头把我赶出来睡大街了
Here that'll warm you.
给 喝了能暖和点儿
Now that's something different.
这酒味儿够烈的啊
My own recipe.
这是我自己酿的
So why did the Ravoux girl get the hump'!
拉乌家那姑娘怎么那么大火气啊
Cause I said that maybe Vincent got the gun from them.
因为我说文森特可能是从他们那里拿到的枪
No, no old Ravoux sold his gun to Rene.
不是 老拉乌早把他的枪卖给雷内了
Everyone knows that.
大伙儿都知道
He wanted it for a stupid cowboy costume.
那个小混球想扮什么西部牛仔
He was running around waving it in people's faces
得了枪之后到处去转悠 在别人面前扬来扬去
pretending he was in the Wild West.
还当自己是在西部荒野呢
Good customers, but bad sorts
他出手确实大方 但是人品不怎么样
especially the younger one.
年纪小的那个比他还混