Watch out, nanny boy's coming.
小心了 小娘炮要过来了
What's he want then?
他想要干嘛
Hey Nancy boy.
你好啊 小娘炮
Maybe he wants to join me.
没准儿他也想被撂倒
My head.
头好疼
I didn't do that.
你的眼睛不会...是我打的吧?
No,
不是
it were me that landed a punch.
是我撞到你的拳头上了
I don't remember.
我 我记不起来了
I think I was drunk.
我大概是喝多了
Oh you think.
只是大概吗
If I caused any damage...
要是我造成了什么损失...
You damaged the pride of a couple of local laughs, that's all.
你只是让本地的几个混混丢了面子 仅此而已
I hear you were defending the honor of our village idiot.
我听说你当时是想给我们村里那个傻小子出头
Yeah
对
I think they were picking on him.
我记得那帮人在欺负他
Well they paid their dues.
那他们得到教训了
But, you didn't need to start on me
但你对我可以省省力气
when I arrived to restore the peace.
我到场是为了维持秩序的
I'm sorry.
我深感抱歉