You're the lad that was asking about the Dutch guy that shot himself.
你就是来打听那个自杀的荷兰人的小伙子
Yeah he's a friend of my dad's.
是的 他是我父亲的朋友
You know my dad's a postmaster.
你知道我父亲是一个邮政局局长吗
Strange company for a respectable man like a postmaster to keep.
这种奇怪的朋友 不像是德高望重的邮局局长会结交的
Not really.
也不全是
Vincent generated more letters than a town,
文森特寄出的信比整个镇的人还多
so it was sort of a business relationship.
所以他们算是业务关系吧
So what business do you have here'?
那么你来这里做什么
I have an appointment with Dr.Gachet
我约好了加歇医生
to talk about Vincent.
想了解一下文森特的情况
I had me eye on him right from the start.
从一开始我就注意他了
Don't worry it'll be all right.
梵高先生 没事的
I'll have a little look around.
我到处看看
So when I come in on Monday morning to hear
所以礼拜一早上我一进旅馆 听说
he'd shot himself, I'm not surprised.
他开枪打了自己 我一点也不意外