Father told me I was distracting Vincent from important work.
父亲怪我让文森特分心了 让他没法专心创作
Asked if I really wanted to be responsible for
他责问我 要是我妨碍了艺术杰作的诞生
preventing masterpieces from being born?
担不担得起这个责任
And, of course I didn't.
我当然担不起
So I started to
所以之后
not be in or not he well when Vincent called.
文森特再找我 我就假装不在 或装不舒服
Soon after that, they had an argument,
过了没多久 他们吵了一架
a terrible row.
吵得很厉害
It wasn't about me, but
那不是为了我
maybe my withdrawal had soured things.
但我的回避也许让事情恶化了
The next time my father saw him, he had a bullet in his belly.
我父亲再见到他时 他已身受枪伤奄奄一息了