So lonely Vincent resorts to hanging around
所以孤独的文森特是跟醉酒胡闹的
with drunken teenagers, and he gets shot.
年轻人厮混 然后就被人打了一枪
Or, he shoots himself in despair at his lonely life.
还是因为对生活的绝望 他想开枪结束自己孤寂的生命
The result is the same.
结果都是一样的
Either way, instead
无论如何都一样
he could've been at our place painting
他本来可以在我家安心作画
if I'd behaved differently,
要是我不避着他
if him and my father hadn't argued.
要是他和我父亲那次没有吵架
But, don't you care that some bastard may have gotten away with murder?
难道一点都不关心某个混蛋可能已经逍遥法外了吗
You want to know so much about his death,
你这么想知道他是怎么死的
but what do you know of his life?
那你知道他是怎么活的吗
I know that he
我知道 他
tried hard
生前非常努力的
to prove he was
想证明自己
good for something.
并非一无是处
Yes,
对
he did.
他是这样的
That's why I take flowers to his grave.
所以我才带着花去墓地看他
That's all I can do for him now.
这是我现在唯一能为他做的了