Louise, you know the one, chopchop.
路易斯 就那个茶 快去拿吧
So young man, I hear you've been making
好了 小伙子 这两天我可是
something of a name for yourself these past two days.
听说了不少你的事迹啊
Believe me that wasn't my intention.
相信我 那并不是我本意
I just wanted to deliver a letter.
我只是想来送这封信而已
From a dead man to a dead man I understand.
是逝者写给逝者的 我说对了吗
Yeah, well I didn't Know that when I set out.
对 但我出发的时候还不知道
A guy I met in Paris thought you might have
我在巴黎听说你可能知道
the address for Theo's widow.
提奥的遗孀住在哪里
Seems right the family should have the letter.
这封信应该留给提奥的家人
That's what my father reckons.
这也是我父亲的想法
Your father sounds like a responsible man.
看来你父亲是很负责的人
I sympathize.
我深有同感
I have to look after the health of great artists.
我必须照顾大艺术家们的健康状况
It is a burden.
这需要责任感
They are not peaceful souls.
他们的内心并不安宁