In reading through Vincent's letters to Theo,
在文森特给提奥的信里
she came across this one.
她偶然发现了这个
It moved her so much, she copied it out and sent it to me.
她读了深受感动 所以她抄了一份寄给了我
Why are you giving it to me?
为什么把它给我
It is from when he was starting out on his journey as an artist.
这是他踏上艺术的道路时写的第一封信
Take it for your journey.
拿着吧 感谢你跑一趟
Thank you Dr. Gachet.
谢谢 加歇医生
Armand Roulin, good luck.
阿曼德·鲁兰 祝你好运
Thanks a lot.
太谢谢了
No bother sir.
这没什么 孩子