Max, you look insanely good.
麦克斯,你今晚真美。
Thanks. Now, maybe you could repeat that to your wife, and where is she?
谢谢夸奖。要不要把这句话对你老婆复诵一遍啊,她人呢?
We never got married.
我没有跟她结婚。
Max! Max! I can't get in!
麦克斯!麦克斯!我进不去!
Wait, what do you mean you didn't get married?
什么,你这没结过婚是什么意思?
Johnny! Hey, Johnny, I'm back here!
强尼!强尼!我在这呢!
I didn't know if I was gonna tell you, but then I got your invite...
我不知道该不该对你说,然后又接到你的邀请函...
Max! Johnny! I'm back here!
麦克斯!强尼!我在这呢!
Should we just go say "hi"?
要不要过去打个招呼?
Uh, no, not right now.
不必,现在没空。
Max! Max! I can't get in! Max! Johnny!
麦克斯!麦克斯!我进不去!麦克斯!强尼!
Max, I've been thinking about you a lot.
麦克斯,我一直很想你。
Stop. Before you say anything else, I just have to say I need candy.
停。在你说任何话之前,我想说...我要先吃糖。
All right, what were you saying?
好了,你刚要说什么来着?
I called off the wedding because she wasn't the one.
我取消了婚礼,她不是我的真命天女。
And you wanna know how I know that?
想知道我从何得知吗?
Max! Johnny! I can't get into the party! Come here.
麦克斯!强尼!我进不去派对现场!过来。
Help me out! Seriously! That doorman is a biatch!
帮帮我!求你了!那门卫就是一贱货!
Okay, so, uh-- Wait, what are we doing?
好了,所以...等等,我们在干嘛?
Making out in a room full of candy. Right.
在放满糖果的房间里亲热。对哦。
No, no, this can't happen. I was gonna give you my "suck it" face.
不行,不能这样。我本来要给你我的"你去死吧"脸呢。
Okay, give it to me. I deserve it.
行,对我做吧。我应得的。
Your "suck it" face is hot.
你的"你去死吧"脸好性感
It's the hair. Greatest night of my life!
是发型的功劳。我人生中最棒的一晚了!