Tomorrow, we only need to sell 140 cupcakes.
明天,我们只需卖掉140个小蛋糕就行。
140 cupcakes! That's not so hard. How many did we sell today?
140个小蛋糕!不难嘛。我们今天卖掉了几个?
Four. And all were to Johnny.
四个。都卖给强尼了。
I think I've made a terrible mistake.
我觉得我犯了大错。
It's only been three days. Business will pick up.
才刚开始三天而已。生意会慢慢起步的。
No, with Johnny. It's different now that he's available.
不,是跟强尼的事。情况不同了,他现在是单身。
Maybe I'm the kind of person who only wants something they can't have,
说不定我是那种人,只喜欢得不到的东西,
and then when they get it, they don't want it anymore.
然后一旦得到又不喜欢了。
Okay, but do you feel that way about the cupcake shop too?
那你对我们的小蛋糕店也有这种感觉吗?
No, I love our cupcake shop.
没有,我爱我们的小蛋糕店。
Wow, that's the first time I've ever said I loved anything out loud, except for robitussin.
哇,这是我第一次脱口说出我爱某样东西呢,我只对感冒糖浆说过。
It's Johnny.
强尼来了。
Well, I know what I have to do.
好吧,我知道我该怎么做。
Max, you can't change your mind about him now. He's our only customer!
麦克斯,你不能现在反悔啊。他是我们唯一的顾客!
By the way, I've always loved him. Hey, guys.
我一直以来都很喜欢他呢。你们好啊。
Um, could we talk in the kitchen?
我们能进厨房里谈谈吗?
Wait, before you go, I just wanna say that no matter what goes down in life,
等等,在你进去之前,我想说,无论生活中发生了多少挫折,
we are always open to your business.
我们的店永远对你敞开。