Um, Clark?
克拉克
Can we just stop by my house, I need to grab my camera.
我们能先去一下我家吗 我得拿相机
Yeah.
行啊
Why are you out here?
你在外面做什么呢
I just needed some air.
呼吸呼吸新鲜空气
If you're going stir-crazy you can come with me to the office.
如果你在家待得快疯了就跟我去办公室吧
Do your homework in the conference room
在会议室写写作业
no one will bother you.
没人会去烦你的
I'm fine here.
我在这儿挺好的
I can always wear earplugs.
我可以戴耳塞
I overheard one of Rosewood's finest
我听到玫瑰镇的两个警察
dissing me to another cop.
在一起谈笑辱骂我
Well, well..
好吧 好吧
Well, what?
好什么好
I'd let it go.
换我会随他们去
Kinda hard when someone's kicked you in the teeth
要让我接受那些根本不了解我的人
before you've even brushed them.
对我百般侮辱 那是不可能的
Alison, you have to own it.
艾莉森 你得学会接受
Bad behavior has a way of catching up with you.
你曾经的恶行没那么容易被大家遗忘
You would know.
我们走着瞧