Do you want a latte?
你想喝拿铁吗
I don't care, just order. Hurry.
我随便 快点吧 快点
I thought you weren't in a rush to go to the police.
我还以为你不急着去警察局呢
Mona?
梦娜
Lesli? Oh, my God.
莱斯利 我的天
What are you doing in Rosewood?
你在玫瑰镇做什么
- I was summoned by the police. - What? Why?
-我是被警察传唤来的 -什么 为什么
What do you mean, why? You made me an accomplice to a crime.
你说为什么 你让我成了共犯
- But you didn't do anything. - Yes, I did.
-但你什么也没做 -不 我做了
I made the mistake of complimenting a stranger
我错就错在当年因为称赞
on her Dolce & Gabbana stretch pants.
你的杜嘉班纳裤子很好看而认识了你
'And now, everything that I have worked for'
现在 我努力获得的所有东西
my fellowship, my teaching position, my reputation
我的研究员职位 教职 名誉
they're all in jeopardy
都岌岌可危
'because I actually saw you as the victim.'
因为我真的以为你是受害者
You, you conniving little bitch!
都是你 你这个死贱人
Whoa, easy. This is her first day home.
火气别这么大 她今天刚回来
Sorry, I forgot the champagne.
对不起 我忘记开香槟来庆祝了
Get a grip, Lesli.
说话放干净点 莱斯利
Mona never made up that plan to hurt you.
梦娜从来没想过用那个计划来害你
Really?
是吗
You think I actually wanted perjury on my resume?
你觉得我是存心作伪证来抹黑自己的档案吗
I don't know what that means
我不知道那是什么意思
but I really don't like your tone.
但我真的不喜欢你这态度
Who gives a crap what you like, you bag of hair.
我管你喜欢什么 你个贱人
Guys, stop.
你们别吵了
Lesli, I'm sorry about all this, I swear.
莱斯利 我很抱歉 我发誓
- I'll call you later-- - Don't.
-我待会儿打给你 -别
If you ever try to reach out to me
你要是再试图联系我
or you mention my name to anyone ever again
或者向别人提起我
and you will live to regret it.
你就等着把肠子悔青吧