Sara?
莎拉
What are you doing? What happened?
你在做什么 怎么了
I will pay for the bike if-if they can't fix it.
如果自行车修不好了 我会赔
No, what happened to you?
不 你怎么了
And if this doesn't come out
如果这个擦不掉
I'll replace the whole carpet--
我会换掉整片地毯
Hey, Sara, stop. Talk to me.
莎拉 停下 告诉我
How did you get hurt?
你在怎么受伤了
Were you in an accident?
你出车祸了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
You don't know what?
你不知道什么
If it happened on purpose.
我不知道它是不是故意的
I-I turned onto that street behind the school
我走到学校后面那条路
and I felt like I was being followed.
觉得自己被人跟踪了
By who?
被谁
There was this dark car, it was going real slow.
有辆深色的车 开得非常慢
Did the car hit you?
那辆车撞你了吗
It suddenly sped up, and...
它突然加速 然后...
the side mirror smashed into my elbow and..
车的侧镜猛撞上我的手肘 然后...
...I-I have to clean this up before your mom sees it.
我得在你妈妈进来前把这清干净
No, you don't. I'll do it, okay?
不用 让我来
Just look at me.
看着我就好
If I show you a picture
如果我给你看一张照片
can you tell me if it was the same car?
你能认出这是不是那辆车吗
Okay.
试试
Look, is this it?
看 是这辆车
I think so. - Okay, listen to me.
我觉得没错 -好 听我说