Ho ho ho! Talking to you, Max.
呵,呵,呵!在跟你说呢,麦克斯。
I know. What's up, Andy?
我知道。怎么样,安迪?
I brought some christmas candy from my shop for the diner.
像圣诞老人一样带糖果来送你们啦。
Look, Max, Santa did come.
麦克斯,圣诞老人真的来了。
From just a kiss?
亲个嘴就高潮啊?
Well, you didn't see what she was doing with her hands.
那是你没看到她的手在底下干嘛了。
I taught her that. That's my gift to you. Merry christmas.
那是我教她的。算我给你的礼物,圣诞快乐啦。
Hey, is everything okay with your shop?
对了,你们的小店都还好吧?
'Cause the landlord came into my store today and mentioned you guys hadn't paid your rent.
今天你们房东走进我的店,说你们还没付租金呢。
If there's a problem, I'd be more than happy to help.
要是有什么问题,我很乐意帮忙啊。
Well, the fact is, we just don't have--
其实呢,我们不够...
Don't have a clue why our online payments just never go through. Technology, right?
我们完全不知道我们的线上转账怎么没入到他账呢,科技真不靠谱啊?
You used to be able to shake the mailman's hand. Now it's all holograms and lasers.
想当年我们还能跟邮差先生握握手。现在就剩全息影像跟激光了。
Grandma's right, those were the days. It was a more honest time.
老奶奶说得对,当年的确是那样。想当年,人们多诚实啊。
Okay. Well, I gotta go. A kiss for Caroline.
好啦,我得走了。送卡洛琳宝贝一个吻。
Oh, that was a new kind of kiss. I liked it.
哎哟,新吻法耶。我喜欢。
Max taught me.
麦克斯教我的。
What's with the lies? Just tell him the truth.
你干嘛要撒谎,跟他坦白不行吗
We can't pay our rent, life sucks, and you need wine before oral.
我们付不出租金,生活惨惨戚戚,要你口交得先灌醉你。
No need. We still have two other private parties set up for this month:
不用跟他说。我们这个月还有两个私人派对单呢:
the quinceanera for that pregnant girl, and then her baby shower.
那个怀胎少女的成年礼与之后她宝宝的迎婴派对。
Plus, the holidays are coming.
而且圣诞节也要到了。
So we should get our decorations up ASAP, or Santa won't know where to find us.
我们也该尽快弄好把圣诞装饰,不然圣诞老公公会找不到我们哦。
Oh, he'll know where to find us.
他才不会找不到呢。
We'll be the two evicted girls eating fruitcake out of a dumpster.
我们会是两个被人赶出门,从垃圾堆里找食物的悲催女。