What's good, Max?
你好吗,麦克斯?
Hey, Keefer. This is my friend Caroline.
琦芙,她是我的朋友,卡洛琳。
Pleasure, my goddess. Come on in. I just broke out some dank nugs.
幸会,美丽的女神。进来吧,我刚开了一些高纯麻抽呢。
Oh, thanks, but we actually just had some dank nugs.
谢了,我们才刚吃过不久呢。
First of all, that's your new nickname.
以后这就是你的绰号了。
And, Keefer, I don't want to rush you, but me and dank nugs have to get home.
还有,琦芙,我不想催你,但是我跟鸡块妹赶着回家。
Okay, cool, I'll be right back with the cash.
行,没问题,我马上拿钱过来。
Second-hand smoke, second-hand smoke.
二手烟,二手烟。
Second-hand nerd, second-hand nerd.
二手弱宅,二手弱宅。
Here you go, they were feeling kinda generous. Nice to meet you, nugs.
拿去吧,他们今晚挺大方的。很高兴见到你啊,鸡块妹。
Nice meeting you too. Peace.
我也很高兴认识你啊。再见啦。
There. A hundred bucks.
一看,整整一百块。
Oh, my God, Max, that's a hundred-dollar bill!
天啊,麦克斯,百元大钞呢!
How easy was that? And we didn't even have to open the shop.
你看,多轻松啊?而且连店面都不需要。
I mean, what is the problem with doing this?
我这样卖哪有什么不行嘛?
You're right, I overreacted. We're not selling pot. We're selling cupcakes.
你说得对,我反应过激了。我们又不是卖大麻,只是卖小蛋糕而已。
We didn't break any laws. There's nothing illegal about it.
我们又没犯法。完全没有不法之处。
Move! Move! Move! I didn't know! I didn't know!
闪边,闪边,闪边!我不知道,我真不知情啊!
Go! Go! Go! Keep going, now! Police! Go! Go, now!
上上上,快上啊!警察,上啊,快上!
Put the meth down! Put the meth down! 'Sup?
放下你手中的冰毒,快放下你的冰毒!你好啊,帅哥?
Move! Go! Go! Get him out! Let's go! Bring him out! Go! Go! Go!
走,出来吧,把他揪出来!快把他给揪出来,出来,出来!
I told you not to get involved with drugs! I told you!
我都说了让你别跟毒品沾边!我早告诉过你了!
Shut it, Carol! Shut it!
闭嘴,卡洛,闭嘴!
I can't believe that just happened.
我真不敢相信刚才那一切。
I know, it's like, "let it go, Carol."
对啊,感觉就是"少废话了,卡洛"。
We're done with drugs. I was right.
我们不许再跟毒沾边了。我没说错。
And now you know why my friends don't like you.
现在知道为什么我的朋友们都讨厌你了吧。