My mom says that Hackett's just appeasing
我妈说哈克特出现了
a vocal minority, but..
失声的情况 但
your mom got the e-mail, right?
你妈收到邮件了吧
The memo about side boob and backless gowns?
礼服不能露附乳和后背的通知吗
- They send that out every year. - No.
-这个他们每年都发 -不是
This was just sent to our parents.
单独发给我们父母的
I guess the school board is debating
学校董事会在讨论
whether it's safe for us to go to prom.
我们去毕业舞会安不安全
How can they tell us we can't go to our own prom?
他们凭什么管我们能不能去自己的毕业舞会
People have expressed safety concerns, according to Hackett.
哈克特说大家很担心安全问题
Because of what happened at the arcade?
因为游乐场发生的那件事
- Because of Charles? - We'll fight it.
-因为查尔斯吗 -我们会争取的
I mean, after everything we've been through
在我们经历了这么多事之后
we deserve to go.
我们应该参加舞会
We can all kick in for a limo.
我们可以一起凑钱坐豪华轿车
We'll have dinner at Carlo's.
在卡罗斯西饼店享用晚餐
They've that really cute patio with all the twinkle lights.
那里有个很漂亮的露台 还布满了节日闪灯
My dress kinda was made for twinkle lights.
我的裙子和节日闪灯倒是挺配的
Okay, so if we do this
那如果我们去参加
will you be my prom buddy?
你会做我的舞伴吗
Two single ladies, we can buy each other those giant corsages
两个单身女子 给对方互买那种超大的胸花
and just go out and have stupid fun.
然后出去疯一回
Oh, and I'll even throw in a couple of slow dances.
我还会跳几支慢舞
You can lead.
你可以领舞
I think I might want to slow dance with somebody else.
我可能会想和别人一起跳慢舞
Who?
和谁
Sara?
莎拉吗