Hanna, what are you doing?
汉娜 你在干什么
- What are you.. - Shh!
-你在... -别吵
Stop, nobody is listening to us, okay?
别揉了 没人在监听
They can't hear us. Even if they could..
他们听不到的 就算能听到...
Would you stop it? You're ridiculous.
别搞了 你真是不可理喻
And you have terrible aim.
而且扔得一点也不准
There's a recycling bin next to the credenza.
书柜旁边有个垃圾桶
Hi, you must be Rhys Matthews?
你好 你就是里斯·马修斯吧
You wouldn't mind lettin' me borrow that, would you?
不介意我借来用用吧
I might wanna take some notes.
我可能要记些东西
- Yeah. - Thanks.
-当然 -谢谢
Now how can I help you?
我有什么能帮到你们的
Tanner's been recording her meetings with your father.
坦纳和你爸的会面一直都做有记录
Like an interrogation?
像审讯那样吗
No, looks like he's cooperating.
不是 他似乎很合作
He hasn't even involved his attorney.
甚至没让律师在场
What was she asking him?
她在问些什么
The tapes and transcripts are off-limits... to me at least.
录音和笔录都是保密的 我没权限查看
I can't ask my guy to stick his neck out.
我不能叫我的同事帮忙
Sure. I get it.
这我明白
There is more.
不止这些
Tanner's called in a profiler.
坦纳还请来了一名侧写师
So my father is definitely talking to her about Charles.
这么说我爸和她在谈的肯定是查尔斯
What else can he tell her?
他还能和她说什么呢
Charles was a kid. He needed help.
查尔斯当时是个孩子 需要帮助