Who is that?
谁在那
Hey, Eustice.
嗨 尤斯蒂斯
You stuck, little guy?
你被缠住了吗 小家伙
Let me get that for you. You're free.
我来帮你 现在好啦
Hello, move. Go find your poppa and your...
去吧 去找你的爸爸和你的...
Momma!
妈妈
Whoa. The river's not something to mess around with there, Arlo.
哇哦 河边可不是你能随便过去玩的 阿洛
Be careful. What's the problem?
小心一点 怎么了
Poppa, Henrietta is the worst one in the coop!
爸爸 鸡舍里的亨丽埃塔最坏了
Yesterday you said Footless Fran was the worst.
昨天你才说独脚的弗兰是最坏的
She's only got one foot.
她只有一只脚
You don't have to like 'em, Arlo. You just have to feed 'em.
你不用非得喜欢它们啊 阿洛 只要把它们喂饱就好了
That should do it.
那样就行了
Now, this will keep them rotten critters from stealing our food
这样 那些该死的野人就不能偷走我们的食物了
because I made this silo 100% critter-proof.
我建造的这个粮仓百分百能防住他们
Put your mark on there, Henry. You earned it.
印上你的标记吧 亨利 这是你应得的
- Yeah, Poppa, do it! Come on! - Yeah!
对啊 爸爸 快点快点
Only if your momma does it first.
那得你们的妈妈先来才行