All right, you cluckers, you're about to get fed.
好吧 你们这些家伙 我才不怕你们呢
Arlo.
阿洛 - 嗯?
Come here. - Buck! What happened?
过来 - 巴克 这是怎么了
I came to help you with your chores. And then they attacked.
我打算过来帮你干活的 没想到它们攻击了我
You're gonna be okay. - Tell Momma I love her.
你会没事的 - 告诉妈妈 我爱她
I see a light.
我看见一道白光
I'll go get help!
我去找人帮忙
You should see your face! - I should've known!
你真该看看你的表情 - 我早该知道的
Always got to mess me up. - Me?
你总是来捉弄我 - 我捉弄你
You mess up your chores and everyone else's.
你干的活儿一团糟 还净给别人添麻烦
You're such a coward. - Buck!
真是个懦夫 - 巴克
I ain't a coward. And I'm gonna make my mark.
我才不是懦夫 我会打上标记的
Just like you, and Libby, and everyone!
就像你 还有莉比 像所有人那样
You will, darling. You just need a little more time.
你会的 亲爱的 只是你还需要点时间
Forget it. I didn't even want that dumb mark anyway.
算了 我再也不稀罕什么破标记了