Look, look, gives me little goosies every time.
看啊 每次听到这个故事 我都浑身起鸡皮疙瘩
I love that story! Show him your souvenir.
我爱死这个故事了 给他见识下你的纪念品
Ain't that just too good?
是不是很棒
Can I touch it this time? - No.
这次我能摸摸吗 - 不行
You guys would have liked my poppa.
你们肯定会喜欢我爸爸的
He wasn't scared of anything.
他和你们一样无所畏惧
I'm done being scared.
我受够了当胆小鬼
Who said I'm not scared?
谁说我不害怕的
But you took on a croc!
可是你只身干掉了鳄鱼
And I was scared doing it.
其实那个时候我也很害怕
If you ain't scared of a croc biting you on the face,
如果一条鳄鱼咬在你脸上你都不害怕
you ain't alive. Listen, kid,
你根本不算活着 听着 小子
you can't get rid of fear. It's like Mother Nature,
你没法摆脱恐惧 这就像自然母亲的力量
you can't beat her or outrun her, but you can get through it.
你没法打败她 或是逃离她 但是 你可以克服困难
You can find out what you're made of.
你就能发现真正的自己
The first snow.
今年第一场雪
It's early this year.
比往年来得早了一些
And I got to get home to Momma.
我得回家去找妈妈
We'll get you to that watering hole.
我们会带你去那个水源的
A deal's a deal. At first light, we ride.
一言为定 天一亮我们就出发