Sorry I'm late. My physical therapist is a talker.
对不起 我来晚了 我的理疗师很健谈
Can I get you a coffee or...
我请你喝杯咖啡吧 或者...
No, I'm good.
不用了
What's this about?
找我有什么事
- Well, how is your arm? - Still attached.
-你的胳膊怎么样了 -还在恢复中
Are you still in a lot of pain?
还是很疼吗
Spencer, you didn't call me here for a medical update.
斯宾塞 你约我来不是来关心我胳膊的吧
And you don't have to apologize again.
你也没必要再跟我道歉
It's not about me.
不是我的事
It's about Alison.
是艾莉森
Look, I understand why you're angry.
我明白你为什么会生气
Okay, stealing that keycard was stupid and it was impulsive,
偷出入证的行为很蠢也很冲动
and it put you in a really terrible position.
而且也会牵连到你 让你为难
But she just didn't think it through.
她做之前没有想到这些
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Because ever since I got to Rosewood, all I've heard about Alison
自从我来了玫瑰镇 我所听闻的
is how she's a master planner and manipulator.
都是艾莉森如何精于谋划和操纵别人
Yeah, but you didn't believe that.
但你不相信这些啊
- You gave her a chance. - I gave her more than that.
-你给了她一次机会 -不止一次
And look where we are.
看看现在我们落到什么地步了
Look... Lorenzo, um..
洛伦佐...
I know how you feel.
我明白你的感受
I mean, I have been used and abused by that girl
我也被那姑娘利用过 伤害过
more times than I could possibly count.
而且我都数不清有多少次了