Ezra..
以斯拉...
...I don't want you to come with me to LA.
我不想让你跟我一起去洛杉矶
What?
什么
When I go there this summer for my internship..
这个暑假我去实习的时候
...I need to go alone.
我得自己去
I saw your airline confirmation on your phone.
我看到你手机上的机票确认了
I...I know that you bought a ticket to LA.
我知道你买了去洛杉矶的机票
Ahem, did you also see that it was a..
你是否还看到了
...a layover on my way to Thailand?
那是我去泰国的中转站
What?
什么
Yeah, it's a, it's a connecting flight.
没错 那其实是张转机机票
I'm not following you to LA, Aria.
我没打算跟你去洛杉矶 艾瑞亚
But I'm not..
但是我也不打算
...sticking around here either.
继续呆在这
I just, I-I decided to join the Habitat Group
我只是 我决定提前
sooner rather than later.
加入仁人乐园
Oh, you're going to Thailand for the summer?
你夏天要去泰国了吗
Yeah.
没错
Do you think that's a mistake?
你觉得这是个错误的决定吗
No. God, no. I..
不 没有 我
That's a great idea.
这想法很好
You need to move on.
你也得向前看