There's another one?
还有另一个人吗
I thought Ali and CeCe were the only two Red Coats.
我以为红外套只有艾莉和茜茜两个人
So who's that?
那这个又是谁
What is she doing with those trash cans?
她在垃圾桶那儿做什么
That's not trash.
那不是垃圾
Oh, my God.
天哪
That's why she's telling us her story
她告诉我们她的故事就是为了这个
that's how she's gonna end it.
这就是她选择结束一切的方式
CeCe's gonna blow up Radley.
茜茜要把拉德里炸了
I couldn't trust anyone after Bethany.
从宝芬妮之后 我再也无法相信任何人
So I found a way to escape Radley... without ever leaving.
所以我想了个办法逃离拉德里
Mom.
妈妈
Oh, I have some fantastic news.
我有好消息要告诉你
They're letting me out?
他们肯让我离开了吗
Well, sort of.
也算是吧
Either I'm locked in here, or I'm not.
我要么就是被关在这儿 要么不是
There's no sort of being a patient at Radley.
在拉德里没有什么算是
The board has granted you permission to attend classes at UPenn.
董事会同意你去宾夕法尼亚大学上课了