You didn't tell me your name.
你还没告诉我你的名字
You're right. I didn't.
是啊 我没
I'm CeCe.
我是茜茜
CeCe Drake.
茜茜·德雷克
I know what you're gonna say.
我知道你要说什么
It's screwed up that I dated my brother.
我跟我亲哥哥约会简直是疯了
- Did you guys... - Okay, that's just sick, Ali.
-你们有没有... -太恶心了 艾莉
Like I said, it's my brother.
他是我亲哥哥
Why do you think he was so mad all the time?
不然你以为他为什么一直这么生气
He was so frustrated.
他觉得很挫败
And who could blame him?
这能怪他吗
I mean, look at me.
看看我
'I can't believe mom was okay with this.'
我不相信妈妈居然会同意
Mom didn't know CeCe was Charlotte
妈妈不知道茜茜就是夏洛蒂
until the day we left for Cape May.
直到我们去开普梅海滩那天
How could you risk everything you've worked so hard for?
你怎么能冒着失去自己辛苦得来一切的风险呢
Mom, could you please? Jason and Ali are inside.
妈妈 拜托 杰森和艾莉在里面
If they find out, he'll kill me.
如果被他们发现了 他会杀了我的
So all this time, you've been
原来这么长时
pretending to go to school
你一直假装去上学
while you're running around Rosewood
其实是来玫瑰镇
with my children?
接近我的孩子们
I'm your child too.
我也是你的孩子