900 and counting. Comin' through. Where do you want them?
九百个小蛋糕。新鲜出炉。你想让我放哪?
Put 'em over here, next to the world's slowest helper.
这里,就放在史上动作最慢的帮手旁边。
It took you longer to make that one cupcake than it took James Cameron to make Avatar.
你裱一个小蛋糕的花比詹姆斯·卡梅隆拍一部《阿凡达》还慢。
Well, I been doing this for two minutes, and I have to say... not for me.
这活我干了两分钟,不得不说...不适合我。
But you know what is for me? Another free cognac.
你知道我适合干什么吗?再"干"一杯免费白兰地。
Ready for another sea breeze, Han?
准备好再来一杯海风了吗,小憨憨?
Not before I get this right. And you don't want to see me on two sea breezes.
等我弄好了再说。而且你不会想看到我两杯海风下肚后的样子。
What happens, you become Lindsay Lo-Han?
会怎么样,你会变成"林赛·蠢憨"吗?
Okay, let me show you how it's done.
好吧,让我来教你怎么做。
There, you feel how that is, Han? Uh, yes. Ok.
这样,感觉到了吗,阿憨?有吧?好的。
Now just squeeze that bag. Good. Little harder. Good. Little harder.
现在用力挤那袋"奶油"。很好。再用力点。很好。再用力点。
I'm humiliated.
丢死人了。
It's okay, Han, it happens to a lot of guys their first time.
没关系啦,阿憨,很多男人第一次都会这样。
Get yourself a tissue and clean yourself off, like everyone else.
赶紧像别人那样拿张纸巾,擦擦干净。
Han, you're off the bag. I'm moving you to batter.
阿憨,这活你不用干了。我要派你去搅面粉。
It's not a demotion, it's just that you stink at this. I wanna give you something easier.
这不是降职,只是你裱花太烂。我想让你去干点容易的。