I am not one of those candidates who runs for office
我不是那些来告诉你们我有多憎恨政府
telling you how much I hate the government
并且想把它给大卸八块的
and wanna take it apart.
竞选公职的候选人
Like you, I understand that the size of the problem
和你们一样 我明白问题的严重性
dictates the size of the solution needed.
决定了解决办法所需的重要性
If being honest and truthful is so damn purifying..
如果诚实和真理是如此地净化
why do I feel like the bottom of somebody's shoe?
那为什么我有种被人踩在脚下的感
Government is big enough to do.
政府有能力做到
Our courts are not the enemy of freedom.
我们的法庭不会与自由为敌
Look, they have the reports.
他们看过那些报道
Okay, they know what Charlotte did to us when she was "A."
他们知道夏洛蒂是A时的所作所为
We don't need to talk about that.
我们没必要提起那些事
All we've to say is that we're not afraid of her.
我们只需要说我们不怕她
That's all Ali wants.
艾莉只需要我们这样说
Then we get the hell out of here.
然后我们就离开这里
Is it the truth? That we're not afraid?
你说我们不怕 是真的吗
Maybe it is. I mean, look at us.
也许是的 看看我们
We did get away. We won.
我们的确逃出来了 我们赢了
Maybe we didn't kill the dragon, but we definitely tamed it.
也许我们没有杀掉巨龙 但肯定驯服了它
Um, I'll be right back.
我去去就来
No one feels safe where anyone can be victimized.
这种情况下人人自危