I was on the redline
我当时在去往
going to Braintree..
布伦特里的火车上...
and the train stopped in the tunnel
火车停在两个站之间的
between the stations.
一个隧道里
The power went out and, and it was dark.
停电了 当时很昏暗
No, not dark. It was black.
不 不是昏暗 是一片漆黑
And I was back in every box
我当时就好像回到了
in every dark tight place that
A曾经用来关我的
"A" ever put me in, and I couldn't breathe.
密闭空间 我无法呼吸
Then I heard a girl crying.
然后我听到一个女孩在哭喊
Good. I thought somebody else is scared out of her mind.
太好了 还有别人跟我一样被吓坏了
Then...The power came back on
然后...店里回来了
And every single person on that train
那列车上的每个人
was staring at me.
都盯着我
Because I was the girl that was crying.
因为我就是那个哭喊的女孩
I don't want Charlotte released.
我不希望释放夏洛蒂
Ever.
永远不要