Mmm. God, I missed you.
天 我好想你
I missed you too.
我也好想你
And this.
还有这一切
What? Work? - Yeah, work.
什么 工作吗 -对 工作
Boston. Normalcy.
波士顿 正常的状态
Yeah, I still can't believe what happened.
是啊 我还是觉得发生的事难以置信
Aria, are you okay? Are-are you freaked out?
艾瑞亚 你还好吗 一定吓坏了吧
No, I'm okay. Kinda freaked out.
没事 我很好 有点惊吓
But mainly I'm just glad to get back to regular life.
但更多的还是庆幸回到了正常的生活
Oh, we should get to that meeting.
我们得去开会了
Yeah, we-we should.
是啊 该去了
Oh, how was Ezra Fitz?
以斯拉·费兹怎么样
- Did you talk to him? - Briefly.
-你和他聊过了吗 -简单聊了下
He's thinking about giving back that advance.
他在考虑退回那笔稿费
Oh, Jillian's not gonna like that.
吉莉恩不会喜欢的
No, she won't.
是啊 她不会的
请插入有效停车卡