That was weird.
刚才很奇怪
Yeah, maybe she knows about us.
也许她知道了我们俩的事
This is her way of pitting us against each other.
这是她离间我们关系的方式
I don't know. I think she just wants her pages.
我不知道 她也许只是想拿到书稿
We can figure this out.
我们可以解决这个问题
If Fitz isn't taking you seriously, then I'll go--
如果费兹不拿你当回事儿 我会去
That's not the issue.
问题不在这
Then-then what is?
那 那问题在哪
Aria.
艾瑞亚
Wh-what's going on?
出 出什么事了
Ezra Fitz is not the same person that you met
伊斯拉·费兹不是你两年前
on his book tour two years ago.
在图书巡展上见到的那个人了
But I am gonna talk to Jillian
我要去和吉莉恩谈谈
and I'm gonna convince her to give me another shot.
我要说服她再给我一次机会
Yeah, you should.
你应该这样做
Just duck if she picks up the phone, okay?
如果她接电话了 就放手一搏好吗
- For how long? - Couple of weeks.
-多久 -几个星期吧
Maybe a month.
也许一个月
My mom asked me to stick around for a while.
妈妈让我多留在这儿一段时间
The Salk Institute won't mind?
索尔克研究所不介意吗
No.
没关系
What do you do there?
你在哪做什么工作呢
Um, we research cures.
我们研究疗法
Alzheimer's, diabetes
老年痴呆症 糖尿病
Infectious diseases.
传染病