I don't know what I would have done without my family my friends.
如果没有我的家人和朋友 我不知道我会做什么
I don't wanna make assumptions about what you're going through.
我不想对你经历的事妄下猜测
No, I'm, I'm sorry, you had to deal with that
不 很遗憾你得经历这些
but I'm fine.
但我没事
And the last thing I need to do
而我最不想要的
is to give my mom something else to worry about.
就是让我妈妈有更多的担忧
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Hi.
你好啊
- You guys bring enough food? - Oh, there's more.
-你们带够食物了吗 -还有更多呢
Hey, Hanna. Hi, Jordan.
汉娜 乔丹
- Hey, Jordan. - Hey.
-乔丹 -你好
- So good to see you. - You too.
-真高兴见到你们 -我也是
Uh, Jordan, this is Caleb. Caleb, Jordan.
乔丹 这是凯勒 互相认识一下吧
I finally get to meet the Caleb Rivers.
凯勒·里弗斯 久仰大名
Yeah, it's nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Any chance you wanna help me
你愿意帮我
get the last load of food from the car?
把车里剩下的食物拿来吗
Uh, yeah. How much did you guys bring?
好的 你们带了多少
I know. I come from a big family.
我了解 我家有很多人
Always over-order.
总是点太多食物
They'll be fine.
他们会相处好的