您是想我...
Yup, total serial killer.
绝对是杀人魔。
Just a matter of time till we're hung on strings in his basement.
我们俩早晚会成为他地下室里的真人牵线偶。
And I probably just got puppet herpes.
而且我估计还染上了木偶疱疹。
Well, I hope you enjoyed your kiss with Charming Pierre. Now, if you wouldn't mind...
希望您还喜欢与万人迷皮埃尔的那个吻。如果您赏脸的话...
Oh, Pierre's a prostitute?
原来皮埃尔是牛郎啊?
It's a little weird for him to do it out in the open, but if he can't afford a car, he can't afford a car.
他在大庭广众之下就"开工",有点怪吧,他要买不起车当"工作站",那也没办法。
Oh, you're one of those-a woman without wonder.
看来你是那种没好奇心的无趣女人。
Not true. In fact, I'm wondering how you manage to pay rent.
才不是呢,我现在就很好奇你怎么赚得到房租钱。
Okay, could you two just move along? I have another show in five minutes.
你们能哪儿凉快哪待去吗?我五分钟后要开始下一场演出了。
That was a show? Look, you can't do your little skits here.
那也算是演出啊?听好,不许在这表演你的把戏。
She doesn't mean to be negative.
她其实没有负面的意思啦。
She's right. I was planning to be all positive till your doll raped her leg.
她说得对,我本来也打算给点正面评价,但你的娃娃强奸她腿后就没了。
Pierre is not a doll, okay? He is a marionette. Hand-carved by me.
皮埃尔不是娃娃好吗?他是个牵线木偶,我亲手雕刻的呢。
And I don't do "skits," Okay? I received a national endowment for my work.
而且我表演的也不是"把戏",懂吗?我的演出还得到国家的赞助呢。
What? The government pays for stuff like this, and I can't get my back tooth fixed?
什么,政府花钱补助这种玩意儿,而我连补大牙的钱都没?
Well, I, for one, really appreciate the art of puppetry.
我个人呢,是真的很欣赏木偶戏的艺术啦。
I can tell you do, and... so can Pierre.
我看得出来,而且...皮埃尔也看得出。
You know, he doesn't just approach anybody.
他可不会随便亲近人呢。
I'm Caroline. This is Max. And you are?
我叫卡洛琳,她是麦克斯,你是...
My stage name is J. Petto.
我的艺名叫"劫佩托"。
Oh, so cute. Geppetto, like Pinocchio's father.
真有爱,小木偶的爸爸"杰佩托"嘛。
No, it's "J," period, "Petto."
不,是"劫"佩托。
Disney owns the rights to the name Geppetto, so once again, the poor, starving artist gets screwed!
迪士尼公司有"杰佩托"这名字的版权,所以可怜的街头艺人只能屈服于淫威之下啦!