Do you know what you want?
看好想点些什么了吗
What?
什么
Oh, no. Um, I'm good.
不 不用了
Just whatever you're having, you can order two of them.
随便你点什么 我和你要一样的
Excuse me. Sorry. Are you our waiter?
不好意思 抱歉 你是服务员吗
Great. Um, I'll have a, a beer.
太好了 我想来杯啤酒
Anything you have on draft will be great.
你们有什么生啤 就来什么生啤
What about you?
你呢
Iced tea, thank you.
冰红茶 谢谢
So, um..
那个
I looked at that thumb drive that I took from your place.
我看了从你那里拿走的U盘里的内容
That's just research.
那只是些研究
Ezra, there were some horrifying images.
以斯拉 里面有一些恐怖的图片
Yeah, I know. I..
我知道
Uh, is-is there anything else on there other than research?
除了研究之外 U盘里还有其他东西吗
Here.
给
There. That's... what I have.
给 我只有这么多
Uh, I started the first chapter in Colombia
在哥伦比亚时我开始写第一章
and I was about
第二章
halfway through the second when... Nicole...
差不多写到一半的时候 妮可就...
Look, it's crap. It's crap.
很糟糕 很糟糕
And I know that you don't wanna give up
我知道你不想放弃
until I hand it over, so there it is.
直到我交给你 现在交给你了